D6.3 Dissemination Action Plan 4 - NOA, Report Public, M3
This deliverable is part of e-shape’s work on Dissemination. Our main goals are:
- To disseminate information on particular services among the various users and user communities;
- To disseminate information on pilots’ development and outcomes;
- To disseminate messages on the benefits of improving communication among users and providers of EO services and products;
- To assist in creating new cooperation synergies with other projects within and beyond the region.
Through the dissemination activities, WP6 aims to bring added value by creating a sustainable cooperation community, not only among project partners, but also between diverse professional communities.
The key learnings of D6.3 that brings to the e-shape pilots and EO community are:
- e-shape’s target audiences become familiar with the project activities and its results.
- Knowledge will be shared and transfered among partners and along the value chain
- Promotion of the main results of the pilots and Showcases, primarily to the public sector, private sector and users
- Build awareness of the pilots; ensure sustained and coordinated participation in the activities foreseen in each pilot, including adequate involvement in outreach activities.
The next steps after this deliverable is to exploit and disseminate activities, designed in order to ensure the sustainability and further multiplication of the project outputs beyond the project period.
Click here to download deliverable